KIITEE, or Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination, is an all-India level entrance exam conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the institute.
- KIITEE 2023 Syllabus has been Released. Click Here
KIITEE Syllabus for UG Courses:
- Mathematics: The Mathematics section will cover topics such as Algebra, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions, Calculus, Probability, Differential Equations, Statistics, and Mathematical Reasoning.
- Physics: The Physics section will cover topics such as Units and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Properties of Solids and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, and Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Chemistry: The Chemistry section will cover topics such as Basic Concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals), Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, P-Block Elements, D and F Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Environmental Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecules, and Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Biology: The Biology section will cover topics such as Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Ecology and Environment Genetics and Evolution, Biotechnology and Its Applications and Biology and Human Welfare.
KIITEE Syllabus for PG Courses:
- M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science: The syllabus for these courses will be based on the subjects studied at the undergraduate level.
- LL.M: The LL.M syllabus will cover topics such as Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Law of Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, Property Law, Company Law, Labour Law, Environmental Law, Human Rights Law, and Intellectual Property Law.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: The M.Sc. The biotechnology syllabus will cover topics such as Microbiology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Immunology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Bioinformatics, and Bioprocess Engineering.
- M.Sc. Nursing: The M.Sc. The nursing syllabus will cover topics such as Nursing Education, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Statistics, Community Health Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing, and Mental Health Nursing.
The KIITEE syllabus covers a wide range of subjects for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates should study the topics in depth and practice solving previous year question papers to improve their chances of scoring well in the examination.